Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Podcasting

Podcasting. It's a bit of a funny word isn't it? I think so anyway. I know how to poscast, I even found things that I may like to podcast, however I have nothing to listen to my podcast on! I rarely spend longer than 5-10 minutes in my car (alone and not listeniong to either the Wiggles or High School Musical Soundtrack!) and I am trying to learn to speak French in that time - obviously that is going VERY VERY slowly.

As for the Library, what would we podcast?!?!?!? Rules on how to treat a book or how to use manners in the library? I don't think we'd get many subscribers. We could podcast "storeytime" or "Babies Books and Rhymes" - as long as it wasn't my voice on it of course!!!!

Although i do not podcast, I do think that they are a great idea. If I caught the bus I think I would be podcasting all the time! Here is a podcasting link to a "Lano and Woodley" comedy sketch that I found.

Go on, download it - you know you want to!!!!

triplej.abc.net.au/todaytoday

No comments: