Monday, September 15, 2008

And now I am Wiki-ing!!!


Another Day, Another 23 Things!
Well, not really, just one of the 23 things and now I now all about the world of Wiki's (I think anyway). I checked out the Brisbane Wiki, Forest Lake (the beautiful suburb in which I live in Brisbane - see photo above) - even made a change to this, although not a big one, and last but not least I checked out the Brisbane Council Library Services Wiki. Previously I was under the impression that anyone,m anywhere could edit and change a Wiki, although that is true they are regulated often and wrong information is taken back out.
What's next..... mmmm video's online.... bring it on.....

1 comment:

lionkel said...

I totally agree! Forest Lake is a beautiful suburb to live in. I just don't get around the lake anywhere near enough. I have to make more of an effort now it is warming up again.