Tuesday, September 2, 2008

All the information you ever needed......

Hello and welcome to the Online Reference Guide to Glittershelly.

Where to start..... Well, This is the start on my online learning about...... (drum roll here please),

"23 Things"

ta da!!!! So far, so good. I have never set up a blog spot before so you will need to bear with me as I struggle on through. I am familiar with Facebook and MSN Messenger though. I look forward to learning as much as I can as I think this is a great opportunity for all of us Library Staff.

As for Lifelong Learning.... I am a huge fan of this. Currently I am studying a TAFE course through correspondance but I do already have a Bachelor Degree in Arts and Design. I am always looking for new things to do and learn, even the weekend TAFE courses and such like Mosiacing in 2 weekends are great courses.

Anyway, welcome to my blog and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Maybe once I get the hang of uploading stuff, you'll see my picture!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

Sharron said...

Well boy is she off and racing with these 23 things.. Go GlitterShelly !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

No stopping you now...especially with that wrist band !