Monday, October 6, 2008

My Farm Stay










These are some of the pictures from my weekend (4 days) that I know you are all dying to see!!!!

We had heaps of fun!

Lots of chickens, sheep, pigs, goats, horses, ducks, dogs and (very sadly....) spiders. This spider was living in our cabin and so I didn't sleep too much for fear he might bite me! Dean loved feeding the horses! Walt loved just about everything - except the getting up early part! and the view was amazing too. The farm is on 380 beautiful Maleny acres with views of peace and quiet in every direction - except ours that is!

How to get there.... (this a link to google maps for The Animal Farm)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=animal+farm,+maleny&ie=UTF8&ll=-26.7082,152.799911&spn=0.11961,0.140076&z=12&iwloc=A


No comments: